Here at Eaton Stonemasons, we stock a full range of quartz stone options which come in a variety of colours and texture options. BQS definitely sits at the forefront of this offering, and it’s no secret that it’s one of our favourites. So, why do we, alongside our customers, love it so much?
Why BQS Quartz?
There are many reasons why our team like working with BQS, including:
- Variety of stone options: the number of swatch options that we have in the BQS brand means there really is something for everyone. From a more subtle choice such as BQS Avenza to the statement BQS Rapture stone.
- Competitively priced: there are many brands you can browse when looking for your stone worktop, including Caeserstone, Silestone and Unistone. BQS certainly matches the quality of these alternative brands with a great price point too.
- Two thickness options: Quartz worktops can be purchased in either 20mm or 30mm. Ask our team when you come to visit our showroom and they can show you examples of both.
- Very high quality: we wouldn’t sell a stone that we couldn’t vouch for in terms of quality and BQS really stands out as offering the very best, in fact, many of our staff and fitters have opted for BQS in their own homes.
- Unique and natural: as a natural stone, no two batches will be the same meaning you will receive a totally unique worktop.
Where can BQS Quartz be used?
Quartz can be used for many different applications throughout the home or within a commercial premise.
It is most popular in the kitchen due to it being extremely hard-wearing, low maintenance and easy to clean. You’ll also find it doesn’t harbour bacteria which means it’s ideal for busy family homes.
The above benefits also mean it’s perfect for your bathroom countertops too, plus there are many alternative uses for quartz within the home such as in your utility room, as a tabletop or coffee table.
Read our article on more alternative quartz uses here.
Within a commercial premise, such as a hotel, bar or restaurant, quartz is popular for bar tops, reception desks and office front desks.
Perfectly pairs with…
Over the years, we’ve seen the full range of BQS being used in homes across the South which means we’ve got quite an eye for what colours pair nicely with your kitchen cupboards or bathroom floor tiles. Here are some suggestions…
BQS Canaletto – a stunning stone choice for those looking for a modern, high-end finish. The Canaletto stone produces a beautiful vein through the white stone and pairs perfectly with a darker finish on your kitchen cupboards. Something like a matte dark grey or midnight blue in either shaker style or high gloss will complement this stone wonderfully.
BQS Beige Mirrorlux – if you want to keep your kitchen modern but still neutral, the BQS Beige Mirrorlux worktops will pair beautifully with ‘Cashmere’ or beige cupboards. We love the subtle sparkle that this stone has when it catches the light.
Pietra Modena – ready to make a statement with your worktops? The Pietra Modena stone is an extremely dark, almost black high gloss stone. Contrast this stone with high gloss white cupboards in your kitchen or stark white tiles in your bathroom.
Examples of BQS Quartz in customer homes…
Ready to receive your quartz quote?
We have a large selection of BQS samples alongside other stone options, equating to over 300 samples for you to choose from.
Once we know what your stone preference is and have your measurements for the worktop space, we’ll send you your quote.
For more information about the process of purchasing with Eaton Stonemasons, read a past blog here.